– [Interviewer] And open. – It looks like a actual,
like, (squeals)… – [Interviewer] If I took one leg away, would you feel better? – Maybe. – [Interviewer] Alright. – But maybe not. (laughter) (playful guitar music) – [Both] Hi! – My name is Helena.
– My name’s Ethan. – [Interviewer] I just have one question. – Oh no, no no. – [Interviewer] Are you guys game? (laughs sarcastically) – ‘Cause you’re bringing us–
– Meats. You’re bringing us meats. – [Interviewer] Today we are
doing Kids Try Exotic Meats. – I knew it, okay.
– Cool, and also maybe not! – [Interviewer] Today
you’re gonna try four meats that I bet you’ve never had before. – Kangaroo meat? – [Interviewer] Why would you say that? (giggling)
– Because they are made out of meat, and they box really good. – [Interviewer] You like meat, right? – Yeah, I do. – [Interviewer] You may open. – This looks like, ooh, this is actually really nice presentation. (intrigued humming) Hey, I’m gonna taste some of the… – It’s sweet.
– Kinda the whole thing. – Oh. Is the meat good? – Taste like beef. Chicken. – [Interviewer] Chicken? No. – So it’s just a little, like– – It’s a bit gamey, yeah. Could be deer. – [Girl] Like venison, you mean? – Is it horse meat? – [Interviewer] That’s
a great guess, but no. – Goat meat? – [Interviewer] No. Helena, you said the name of this animal about two minutes ago. – Kangaroo. – [Interviewer] Kangaroo. (laughter) – [Both] Kangaroo?! – [Interviewer] It’s kangaroo meat! – Oh my god, that’s so weird.
– Cool! – I’m eating a kangaroo. I hope it’s not a mama.
(Interviewer laughs) – [Interviewer] Open! – This is a mini hot dog? – [Interviewer] It is. This is a brat. (chewing) – I just got a big mouthful of mustard. (giggles) – It tastes like a sausage. – I don’t know what to say.
– Tastes like mustard. – A dog’s tail. – [Interviewer] You think it’s dog? – Is it a dog? (Interviewer laughs) Can you tell me? – [Interviewer] You think we
would give you a hot dog dog? (laughter) Oh man, you guys really
boost my self confidence. (laughter) Do you wanna hear the noise? – Yeah. Please, the noise please. – [Interviewer] Alright. – And a one, and a two…
(boar grunting on recording) Is it a…
(chuckling) Is that a gorilla?
(laughter) – [Interviewer] It is a wild boar! – (yells) Yes, that’s what it was, a boar! I knew it started with a B. – It was little too bacon-y,
but it was good, actually. – “Bacon-y”? – Yeah, like–
– Why is that problem? – Well it’s just too much.
(laughter) – So it’s a stew-ish
thing with meat in it. – With a bird. – Kind of looks like chicken,
but I don’t think it is. – [Interviewer] It’s white meat. – White meat, like cow. – [Interviewer] Cows are red meat. – Oh.
– So? They could be white, too. – Is this meatloaf? I taste like it. – Oh god. What if it’s sheep brain? – [Interviewer] Does it
look like it could be? – Yeah, actually.
– What? – Like a panda, it’s panda? – [Interviewer] Well,
you’re not eating panda. Here’s your second hint: It is a reptile. – [Both] Alligator. – [Interviewer] Alligator is right! – You are kidding! – (giggles) I keep on not knowing it. – [Interviewer] You ever had gumbo? – Yeah. – [Interviewer] Yeah, so
a popular meat in gumbo– – Louisiana. – [Interviewer] Was alligator. – Yeah, I wanna go to New Orleans where they party all night.
(laughter) – [Interviewer] Are you gonna be partying all night with them? – Yeah.
(giggling) – [Interviewer] Alright, open up! – Ooh, these look like legs. – I know what is it. – [Interviewer] What? – Frog legs. – (gasps) Ew, they look like… They look like legs! (humming) (squeals) (humming) I don’t want to eat its butt! (humming and singing)
(giggling) – [Interviewer] If I took one leg away, would you feel better? – Maybe. – [Interviewer] Alright. – But maybe not. (laughter) – [Interviewer] You
don’t have to do anything you don’t wanna do! – Can I just put sriracha all over it? – [Interviewer] Sure, sure. – It’ll make me feel better. (laughter) – [Interviewer] Okay, Cavalli. – I’m not gonna lie, it
tastes good, actually. (laughter) – I taste, like, fish.
– Yeah. Yeah, it’s not bad.
– Nope. – [Interviewer] Do you prefer
fried chicken or fried frog? – Fried frog. – Is it ostrich? – [Interviewer] No,
it’s a frog (chuckles). (sad piano) Oh, oh I thought you knew that (chuckles). They’re frog legs. Oh my god! – I wanna eat a little bit more. (smacks lips) Thanks
for watching Kids Try. (laughter) – [Both] What’s your favorite meat? – Or are you ve-ge-tarian? – Don’t forget to subscribe. – See ya!